Prev: Re: [DSII] Heresey Next: Re: DS3 points systems and features

Re: [DSII] Heresey

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 22:30:07 EST
Subject: Re: [DSII] Heresey

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:55:25 -0500 (EST) "John Crimmins"
<johncrim@voicenet.com> writes:
<SNIP>
>("You can't blow up that tank!  I spent an hour painting that thing!
>It's too PRETTY to die!")
>
>--
>John Crimmins
>johncrim@voicenet.com
>http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

***LOL*****

Reminds me of the party our 1970 era war game club when we finally saw a
D&D (pre-AD&D IIRC) "Munchkin of Renown" screw up and actually have his
(one year's worth of playing) "25th level" character die and no way out
of the loss - MR: "But I can clone him!"  DM:"How?  It's been a month
since you left your castle!"  MR: "But I have a bit of his flesh back in
the castle awaiting the casting of a spell to grow a new version"
(Simulcrum?)   GM:  "It should have dried up by now."  MR: "Oh no, I
have
it preserved in Formaldehyde..." ALL: Gales of laughter... Finally
someone who was a biology major told him why we were all laughing...

Too bad it was painted so well.  It deserved a better owner.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [DSII] Heresey Next: Re: DS3 points systems and features