Prev: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh) Next: RE: Boone's Company

RE: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:38:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

--- "nated@naxera.com" <nated@naxera.com> wrote:

> CHALLENGING AND WARNING SHOTS
> a. If the situation permits, issue a challenge:
> "Stop or I will fire!"

The card includes this warning in the local language.

In Serbo-Croat, "Stani Illi Putsam" or something to
that effect.

> b. If the persons fails to halt, you may be allowed
> by the on-scene commander or by standing orders to
> fire a warning shot.

Warning shots are currently not encouraged,
considering the chance of hitting and killing
bystanders.  We got told to shoot at center of mass if
we had to fire.

John

Prev: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh) Next: RE: Boone's Company