Prev: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)

RE: Putting the Moron back in Oxymoron

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 05:40:40 -0500
Subject: RE: Putting the Moron back in Oxymoron

K.H.Ranitzsch Wrote:

> > >Examples of oxymoron
> >
> > >Australian culture
> >

> Actually, I thought Australia has the oldest surviving
> culture. Ask the Aborigines. It's the recent immigrants that
> may lack culture ;-)

Come on, Karl! You can't blame the immigrants! Just consider the
source... They're descendants from crooks, thieves, and other riff-raff
of English society.

<ducks and runs before he gets flamed by a boomerang tossing Aussie!>

Warren Shultzaberger
     "Cheops' Law: Nothing EVER gets built on schedule or within budget"

Prev: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)