Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:09:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

Thanks for all the replies.
I did find it interesting that a lot of people scratch build their own
scenery.
I was expecting more people to have bought resin buildings especially
for
DSII.

I suppose the other question I should have asked is whether people
actually like buildings on the battlefield or see them as a specific
plot
device to be used occasionally.

As to the questions about the paper buildings I have done. Yes they
are designed to be printed out in colour and glued together.
I'm trying to get pictures of the finished articles up on my website
when I do you'll be able to judge for yourselves whether they look
too papery or not.
I am also considering making buildings in other scales.
Probably 15mm first.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey