Prev: RE: [DS] Points system Next: RE: [DS] Points system

Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:07:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

At 1:48 PM -0800 4/3/02, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>Ryan M Gill wrote:
>
>>There is always D2 (flip a coin) and D20...If an elite unit gets
>>super better circumstances and you can't go down, a D20 seems
>>rational to me.
>
>D2 works, but D20 skips several levels of increase and is an
>imbalanced next step.

One could say that Elites vs yellows is an imbalaced first step. If
the Elites need another bump up, it might as well be D20. Besides. Is
there a D16?
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: RE: [DS] Points system Next: RE: [DS] Points system