Prev: re: [FT]: Base Construction Next: Re: [DS] Points system was [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:04:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

> Germ wrote:
> > Just a quick survey.
> > What type and size of buildings do you use for:
> > DS games
> Haven't beyond terrain decoration (used "Destroyed" epic building
> pieces).
> > SG 15mm games
> Haven't yet.
> > SG 25mm games
> Haven't yet.
> Well, I was a lot of help.  :-/
> Mk

No that was a great help, I put a tick next to the scenery deprived box
:)
But why pray tell have you not built my modular apartment block or the
factory and hangar set I have available?
Well explain yourself! or are you not allowed to use knives or sisscors
in order to cut them out :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: re: [FT]: Base Construction Next: Re: [DS] Points system was [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire