Prev: RE: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

Re: [DS] Buildings

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:17:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] Buildings

> Now there's synchronicity for you. I was just starting work on a small
DS
> scenario to be set on Mars.
> Here's the outline:

Well as I have always said, if people need something specific
for a scenario then I am more than willing to give it a go.
I still have on my list of things to do, some futuristic looking
civilian buildings (skyscrappers, apartment blocks etc)
which someone expressed an interest in.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)