Prev: Re: [FT]: Campaign Recommendation??? Next: RE: [DS] Buildings

RE: [FT]: Campaign Recommendation???

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 06:52:39 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT]: Campaign Recommendation???

I really hate to appear ignorant... but I'm not familiar with ANY of
these games listed in "Campaign Recommendation."

The only other Space game I have is "Star Force: Alpha Centauri," an OLD
game put out by SPI eons ago.

Could someone give a same run-down on the pros & cons of each game?

Warren Shultzaberger
    "Never appeal to a man's "better nature."
     He may not have one.
     Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage."

I'd vote for Stellar Conquest, Imperium, and Dark Nebula...

ias

Prev: Re: [FT]: Campaign Recommendation??? Next: RE: [DS] Buildings