Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Renegade Legion Cohorts

Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

From: "Z. Lakel" <zlakel@t...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:11:37 -0500
Subject: Was: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

In an attempt to have some topicality, does anyone have any suggestions
as
to what would need to be fixed to make the DS point system work?  Also,
any
suggestions what a UNSC battalion TOE would look like?	What is the
official
UNSC mission alyways?

Otherwise, continuing with the noise:

>Edward Lipsett wrote:
>
>That's all right. Neither had the Romans.
>
> John Atkinson wrote:
>

> > Oh, and they never heard of horse archery.

The Romans fought against the Parthians, Palmyrans, Huns, and Visigoths
name a few who employed horse archers.	Additionally, they employed the
Armenians as allies, and they used horse archers.  In fact, I'd be
suprised
to see a late Roman army w/o any mounted archers, especially in the
east.
Also, the Romans in Byzantium used horse archery extensively.  I don't
mean
to rant and I hope i don't come off that way, I just want to clerify a
point
of history, at least clerify it the way I see it.

Zachariah Lakel

Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Renegade Legion Cohorts