Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps Next: Whose idea was this? Ship mini

Re: Coastal rules [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 02:58:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Coastal rules [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Robin Paul wrote:
SNIP.

>There's also a freeware set of coastal warfare rules called "Hunters on
the
>Shoreline"

Sounds fun, where can I get them?

http://ptdockyard.homestead.com/files/SilentapproachD3.htm

And they are fun- I've just increased my coastal forces collection
because
of them.

SNIP
I'm thinking along the same lines, but want to base the rolls not just
on
range, but also FIrecon quality & overall signature.

3B^2

That makes sense

Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps Next: Whose idea was this? Ship mini