Prev: NAC Religions was Nuns and Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars Next: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Re: Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:50:38 -0600
Subject: Re: Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

On Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:09:49 +1000, Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
wrote:

>Nic's a pretty flexible kind of bloke, no reasonable request refused :)
If
>you ask I'm sure he'll be able to sell the heads seperate.

Funny, I already asked him! He said he would, but he was waiting for an
update
to the web site in order to make it easier to order them. I got a mixed
bag of
heads with the SWAT/Special Forces guys, and there are some I don't
want/need.
I'm going to replace those heads with others.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator

Prev: NAC Religions was Nuns and Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars Next: Re: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire