Prev: Re: SGII -- Scenario with alien creatures Next: Re: [DSII] hover bikes

Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:12:15 -0500
Subject: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII)

Good morning/day/afternoon/evening/etc,

Quick question for the learned military branch members of the list.
Could you give me some examples (more the merrier ;-) of what is
included in an ROE for a given force (beyond "don't shoot civilians"
and "do not fire unless fired upon" ;-), how they might be written
up, etc? I'm thinking primarily for DSII scenarios (company to
battalion level), but SGII (platoon/squad level) will be helpful
as well.

Tanks!

Mk

Prev: Re: SGII -- Scenario with alien creatures Next: Re: [DSII] hover bikes