Prev: [sg] Scenario with alien plants Next: RE: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

Re: [sg] Scenario with alien plants

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:48:59 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [sg] Scenario with alien plants

Bell, Brian K (Contractor) schrieb:
> I have been thinking of how to make the plant life more
> alien in a SG2 game.
>
> But I was looking to add flavor to an otherwise normal
> game of Stargrunt (rather than make the flora the major opponent).

Another idea:

Smoke trees
The wood of these trees does not splinter when hit, rather the section
hit disintegrates into fine dust. If the plants are shot at with
explosives, the effect is similar to smoke grenades.

Faraday trees
As a defence against being eaten, the plants have incorporated a fine
network of metallic fiber into their bark. Main efffect in game terms
is that it conducts electricity, enhancing ECM levels around the
plant.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: [sg] Scenario with alien plants Next: RE: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire