Prev: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars Next: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars

Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:54:54 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars

John Lambshead schrieb:
>  From memory I think GZG have a few others (NSL?)

Search of the GZG site with the keyword "Mortar" results in 3 hits:

NAC:
SGA-45 RAM mortar team, with separate launcher, ammo packs and 2 crew
figures

NSL:
SGN-56 Jager RAM mortar team (3 crew, mortar & ammo

And:
GC-24 Schoolmistress, nude except for gown and mortar board, with
cane...

>From the Gentleman's collectibles. NAC, presumably. NSL teachers don't
wear mortarboards.
;-)

But these are all SG scale, not Dirtside.

Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars Next: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars