Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY

Re: Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:09:49 +1000
Subject: Re: Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps

At 03:30  1/04/02 -0600, Allan wrote:

>Eureka makes Special Forces/SWAT figures with detachable heads. One
option
>comes with baseball caps (some with brim facing forward, some
backward). Soon
>Eureka hopes to make the heads, alone, available on their web site.
This is
>the easiest conversion: just cut off a head and glue on a new one.

Nic's a pretty flexible kind of bloke, no reasonable request refused :)
If
you ask I'm sure he'll be able to sell the heads seperate.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY