Prev: RE: [sg2] Non-Lethal Weapons Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY

Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:05:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Infantry Mortars

--- Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net> wrote:

> OK, Here's what I came up with:
>
> Vehicle, class 3			      15 :  0
>
> The artillery is actually used by the infantry.  If
> they are within
> 2" they use the ammo as normal.  Otherwise they are
> 1 shots.
>
> Comments?

OK, what are you trying to do with this thing?	If you
can't fire the mortars from the vehicle then you don't
need to pay the capacity cost for the artillery weapon
as well.  I generally use a jeep for mortar teams.
You don't need more, especially since dismounted
mortar teams generally support light infantry.	If
you're fighting from the vehicle, then why would you
need to dismount?  I'd rather have the flexibility and
armor protection of the vehicle.

John

http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: [sg2] Non-Lethal Weapons Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY