Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY

Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:59:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY

On  1-Apr-02 at 11:31, DAWGFACE47@webtv.net (DAWGFACE47@webtv.net)
wrote:

> yes-i would bet my last dollar that you have politics in every arm ,
> branch or corps of the US ARMY, as well as useless BRASS,  and REMF up
> the gazoo.

Welcome to the real world(tm).	It doesn't matter if you are military,
tech support, education, or whatever.  As long as you are  part of
an organization there will be politics getting in the way of those
in the trenches doing their jobs.  The consequences are worse for
those in the military but it's all the same problem.  Often the
politics is shared by those in the trenches.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY-Conversion of NAC w/berets to ball caps Next: Re: KNOCKING THE ARMY