Prev: FYI: Ebay auctions that could be of interest Next: RE: Mines ? Rats !

[DSII] hover bikes

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:26:20 -0600
Subject: [DSII] hover bikes

On a lark - to see what they were like and expand my armored brigade's
scout
force - I picked up a set of the GZG hover bikes. Now that I have them,
and
am getting ready to paint them, I realize that I am just not sure what
to do
with them. I was thinking of making them a size 1, 0 armor, Fast GEV,
and
arty observer. I can get a Class 2 fixed RFAC on them, but I am not sure
if
that makes sense.

Anyone else done anything with the bikes?

Prev: FYI: Ebay auctions that could be of interest Next: RE: Mines ? Rats !