Prev: RE: Mines ? Rats ! Next: RE: Terrain Making (Was Pizza Box Scenery)

RE: [OT]One for Beth

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:01:57 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT]One for Beth

G'day,

> are these plastic or metal or rubber or wot?

They're rubbery plastic (solid enough that they're not that stretchy
plastic
crap, but they're not brittle hard plastic either).

Thanks for the weapon suggestions.

> i lucked out and have a number of the  ancient HERITAGE
> MODELS OOP  25mm octopoid  MARTIANS designed by DAVE HELBER...

I didn't even know these existed! I haven't had much luck tracking down
octopoid aliens via the web.

> if you can ever convince NIC to make some "real" octopoid
> Martians/Mertuns (including individual octopoid combat
> walkers-like PA) i will be a happy  buyer!

I'll keep that in mind! I'm keen to get some myself, but I never had the
cash to commit before the 100 club went into hiatus. When it comes back
on
line we'll have to see what we can do!!

Cheers

Prev: RE: Mines ? Rats ! Next: RE: Terrain Making (Was Pizza Box Scenery)