Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: Mines ? Rats !

Re: Clancy was: Reading Request.

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:26:10 +0100
Subject: Re: Clancy was: Reading Request.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Fulton" <derekfulton@bigpond.com>

> Bloating is a good description :) After reading "The Bear And The
Dragon"
> definitely came away with that impression.

Definitely. Clancy has been going seriously downhill in his recent
books.
"Rainbow Six" read like the plot for a computer ego-shooter game. "Bear
and
Dragon" was boring, preachy, his characters had changed character, there
were errors in the military details which even I could spot, not to
mention
all the sillyness about China, Computers, Europe, Russia....

Greetings

Prev: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG) Next: Re: Mines ? Rats !