Prev: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone? Next: RE: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

Re: SG - hover APCs and tanks

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:14:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: SG - hover APCs and tanks

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Roger Books wrote:
[...]
> I have a mercenary battalion I'm working up for Dirtside.  The
vehicles
> should directly convert over.  Note this is a work in progress as
> I try to figure things out, but most of the vehicles are there.
>
> http://www.jumpspace.net/Wargames/DSII/Alcan.html
>
> All the vehicles are either GEV or VTOLs.  That's why there is nothing
> for the engineers yet, I'm trying to figure out how to keep them as
> mobile as the rest of the force (After listening to John A.)

Brigade has a few engineering-type vehicles that are GEV/Grav
in nature (I think they list 'em as GEV). Pretty nice, pretty
basic. I have a couple of ARVs (thanks again, Tony!) and a
bridge-layer for my UNSC Colonial Armed Forces division.

Prev: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone? Next: RE: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?