Prev: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone? Next: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

RE: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:36:37 -0000
Subject: RE: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

> Someone else mentioned this one.  Dounds like a very good
> story.  But my
> curiosity was not about dropping a beanstalk, it was about
> letting one go
> from the bottom - the opposite effect.
This happens as a planned action in the 2300AD sourcebook Invasion, to
prevent the Kafers from
dropping it. I can't recall much about what happened to the Beanstalk
after
separation and
most of what I can remember was about the powerloss due to the fact that
the
Beanstalk was
the major solar power collector. On the otherhand I don't have the books
immediately to hand.

Chris D-W

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone? Next: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?