Prev: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone? Next: Re: SOME MORE BOOKS TO READ.

RE: [OT]One for Beth

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:47:11 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT]One for Beth

G'day,

>In memory of Spike Milligan, his "A Dalek's Homelife" sketch:
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/tv/q/exterminate.shtml

Thanks mate, he had a pretty wicked sense of humour. Now if only I could
invent an alien race to justify having a Rat-Rat-Ratties army... mind
you a
mate came over with a newly painted walker the other day that strongly
reminded me of Greenback's ship out of Danger Mouse so anything's
possible
;)

On the topic of alien armies. I picked up six 2" octopus from the
toyshop
the other day (at $4.50 AUD this could be the cheapest squad I've ever
bought) and intend to turn them into aliens so any suggestions on
suitable
weapons etc are welcomed ;)

Cheers

Prev: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone? Next: Re: SOME MORE BOOKS TO READ.