Prev: Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear Next: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?

Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:30:33 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear

Brian Burger schrieb:
> On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Alan E Brain wrote:
>
> > Wonder what the Canadian Army did with the turrets of
> their
> > old leopard 1's, after they got new ones from Germany?
> >
> > You know your army's not the best equipped when you buy
> gear too obsolete even
> > for CANADA...

I think the Leopard on the Battlefront site is a Canadian C1 with
upgrade package:
http://www.panzerbaer.de/types/leopard_c1n.htm
The "Panzerbaer" site has a pretty complete collection of Leopard 1
variants:
http://www.panzerbaer.de/types/d_leo_1.htm
Includes some pretty exotic vehicles. Note especially the
"Kasemattenpanzer" variants VT-1 / VT-2 at the end of the page.

Greetings

Prev: Re: [OT]Second-Hand Canuck Gear Next: Re: [OT] Beanstalk anyone?