Prev: Re: Reading Request. Next: Re: Reading Request.

Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:54:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:03:19 -0500, John Crimmins
<johncrim@voicenet.com>
wrote:

>Let me say again: order some turrets from Brigade!  They look fantastic
>atop the RenLeg tanks, they really do.  The AA turrets that Brigade has
>available are particularly good, at that.

Just thought I'd mention that I put in an order with Brigade! Probably
far too
many turrets (almost more than I have figures for!) but this way I will
have
plenty extra if I manage come across more RenLeg figures.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Reading Request. Next: Re: Reading Request.