Prev: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: Reading Request.

[OT] Missing Web Pages

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:13:20 -0500
Subject: [OT] Missing Web Pages

Brian,

And others who asked: a month or two ago, my old web host had a server
demise on them (the one containing my content). Of course, they wouldn't
have a backup. So I've shifted to a company that DOES backup my stuff.
BUT, I now have to attempt to reconstruct the site (stargrunt.ca had a
lot of focus so it was being neglected) from data scattered across three
hard drives and portable media.

I'm sort of migrating it to stargrunt.ca but work has intensified since
Lancaster this year and I have not had time.

I'm gonna send Mr. B my non-lethal weapons article if he wants it. If
anyone else really wants it before it appears on stargrunt.ca, then let
me know and I'll either send it around or expidite my transference of it
to stargrunt.ca.

I have a _lot_ of work in the "needs to be posted" stage... :(

Maybe when I get a day off or two soon....

Prev: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: Reading Request.