Prev: RE: Reading Request. Next: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft

Re: Reading Request.

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:05:19 -0800
Subject: Re: Reading Request.

I didn't see it mentioned, so I thought I'd throw out the Starfist
series by
David Sherman and Dan Cragg.  There are, IIRC, five books in the series
so
far.  One of the things I really like about that particular series are
all
of the "in" jokes sprinkled throughout, such as special agent "Thom
Nast"
whose job it is to root out corruption in government (A gold star for
you if
you understand that reference; think political cartoons!).

Prev: RE: Reading Request. Next: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft