Prev: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing,

Re: Reading Request.

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:43:48 EST
Subject: Re: Reading Request.

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:40:21 -0800 "Scott Jaqua" <sjaqua@yahoo.com>
writes:
>FYI
>
>For those that haven't been reading the Honor Harrington series (what
>are
>you doing on this list???),

Uh, Scott, picked it up at the library (several of them at various
times)
and just couldn't get into it.	Not every author will appeal to every
reader.  Fortunately I'd rather play Science Fiction  then read it.  And
I do enjoy reading some of it.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: [DS] Ground Attack Craft Next: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing,