Prev: Re: Sword of God Next: Reading Request.

How I got into playing GZG.

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:18:53 -0500
Subject: How I got into playing GZG.

I've always been one who liked the minimal amount of rules. This works
out in two ways. I like one set of RPG rules that are capable of
handling ANY genre.

RPG FAVS - Fudge, Theatrix, "Big Eyes, Small Mouth" (BESM for short).

When I decided to try my hand at miniature gaming I dug and researched
around and found Full Thrust. I figured that a space battle game would
be cool for two reasons:

	1 - I love the genre! BIG TIME Honor Harrington fan!!
	2 - Lack of landscaping I'd have to do. (I'm a lazy man)

On reading reviews of the game I found out that it was playable with any
mini-ships or background. I was hooked! Bought it! Played it! Threw away
my Star Fleet Battles (still wish I would have kept those damn counters
though) the next day.

My addiction is now complete...

Warren Shultzaberger
    "Waking a person unnecessarily should be considered a capital crime.

     For the first offense, that is."

Prev: Re: Sword of God Next: Reading Request.