Prev: Re: T2 Flying Hunter Killer, was Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

Re: T2 Flying Hunter Killer, was Re: Speaking of Kitbashing,

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:07:27 -0800
Subject: Re: T2 Flying Hunter Killer, was Re: Speaking of Kitbashing,

>From: Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net>

> > Fully Computer Generated 3D Virtual Reality HUD or a Window the
choice
>is
> > yours :)
>
>No!!!! Not this thread again.	:)
>
>We've been through this with respect to tank commanders needing
>to stick their heads out.  It ended in one of those "agree to
>disagree" things.

Besides, in this case it's not about which is more realistic, it's
merely
about the esthetics of the model.  I'm of the opinion when it comes to
figures that you decide what looks coolest, and PSB any reason you want
for
that particular look.

3B^2

Prev: Re: T2 Flying Hunter Killer, was Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, Next: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)