Prev: RE: [OT]Question for combat veterans Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

Re: [OT] Blade II

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:11:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Blade II

For figures you could also use the "Bad Ass Vampire Slayer" from GZG (I
would just like to point out that I am not and have never been in the
employ
of GZG, sadly the money tends to exchange hands in the other
direction...).

They also have some other notbuffy figures. FMVS (full metal vampire
slaying...) or baybe fws (full wooden stake)...

Prev: RE: [OT]Question for combat veterans Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks