Prev: RE: [OT]Question for combat veterans Next: Re: [OT]Question for combat veterans

Re: Scenario Mill Stuff was RE: Let me see if I understand this....

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:08:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Scenario Mill Stuff was RE: Let me see if I understand this....

> drag it back on topic it does bring up some interesting scenario
> possibilities with regard to "restrictions placed on actions" or
"retrieving
> our man from their justice system".

Contact Murphy's Lawyers offices in Alarish and we'll be happy to make
arrangements for you. ;-)

For those of you who have Journal of the Traveler's Aid Society, there
was an adventure in which the party was supposed to retrieve the
wealthy patron's prodigal son from a prison on a backwater planet.  If
you got to the guy, you discovered that he wouldn't leave without his
girlfriend, which of course involved breaking into and out of a
separate cell block.  And IIRC there was a high degree of tension
between the colony where you were and the neighboring colony, so your
ROE was pretty restrictive.

Of course, when we did it, we hovered a fusion powered ship over the
prison a bit too long and melted everything to slag, including our

Prev: RE: [OT]Question for combat veterans Next: Re: [OT]Question for combat veterans