Prev: Re: (SG II) Huh? One shot, mission kill wha? Next: RE: Game with Internet Commanders

RE: Scenario Mill Stuff was RE: Let me see if I understand this.. ..

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:44:51 +1100
Subject: RE: Scenario Mill Stuff was RE: Let me see if I understand this.. ..

G'day,

> Of course, the officer under sentence is probably praying
> that the whole thing gets quashed in court.

People who are not recognised tribal members (initiated and the whole
deal)
are not subject to Aboriginal justice (at least that's who its been run
so
far). As for "to death" that may well be a bit of a media beat up. I'm
not
an expert on tribal law, but the usual "severe punishment" is a spear
(or
few) through the leg (not usually life threatening given modern
medicine).
While this is a contentious and mainly political issue within Australia,
drag it back on topic it does bring up some interesting scenario
possibilities with regard to "restrictions placed on actions" or
"retrieving
our man from their justice system".

Cheers

Prev: Re: (SG II) Huh? One shot, mission kill wha? Next: RE: Game with Internet Commanders