Prev: DLD's fine kits and David's defense Next: RE: Game with Internet Commanders

Game with Internet Commanders

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:44:32 -0500
Subject: Game with Internet Commanders

Bob and I have been milling the idea back and
forth. Los being posted to fun places and Bob
being in PR did interfere a bit or we might have
tried something like that this year.

It might be an interesting excercise to setup a
game like this PBEM, with a number of players
in a heirarchical structure of command and give
each player only the small bits he sees (via
digital camera). The ref would have to leave the
board setup and handle the interplayer
communications.

Beth and Derek said:
Now that sounds cool!!! Though Derek
says why wait for ECC
;)

Tomb: Too right! Fill your boots! I'm
signing up for the first player slot, since
Derek is volunteering.... :)

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: DLD's fine kits and David's defense Next: RE: Game with Internet Commanders