Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

Terrain (was Re: Brewing up!)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:03:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Terrain (was Re: Brewing up!)

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

> [...]
Rooibos
> > (South African tea)
>
> To bring this back on topic. I found Rooibos "tealeaves" (wood
shavings,
> actually) makes decent "pine forest" ground flocking for figures or
terrain.

...and coffee grounds make great dirt - spread them on a plate to dry,
then use a sifter or just your fingers to break up the bigger chunks.
White glue works to hold them down.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)