Prev: RE: satchel charges and scouting Next: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

RE: Double blind, was Re: satchel charges and scouting

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:36:24 -0400
Subject: RE: Double blind, was Re: satchel charges and scouting

Yes it would be easier to test by PBEM, and if we get that far we might
try
it that way.  (Definitely for scenario balance).

I see a SGII or FMAS game where the overall commander is Inet and the
players at the table have to stay within character (they can react to
what
they see but if they want help they are going to have to pass Sitreps up
the
chain).  I think the most interesting will be the AARs of the two
commanders.  Interesting to see what they saw happen at their level.

Bob

This is a work in progress and I am moving in 3 weeks back to the US,
definitely will not be a priority for cycles until after May 1st.