Prev: Re: satchel charges and scouting Next: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

Re: satchel charges and scouting

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:33:46 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: satchel charges and scouting

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

> Ah but in a *real* double-blind, you spend half your time figuring out
where
> your own guys are. Requires multiple players, but you really see the
value
> of having axes of advance from one unmistakeable landmark to another.

Ah, the joys of having players cry 'where the heck ARE my tanks?! They
should have been right _here_!'

Mmm. Just a thought, has anyone experimented with running such a game,
with the higher command on the internet, possibly half a world away?
Could
make for an interesting experience, and with flat rate internet it's now
an option?

Cheers,

Prev: Re: satchel charges and scouting Next: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge