Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Scenario Mill Stuff was RE: Let me see if I understand this....

Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:20:19 EST
Subject: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:31:35 -0800 "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> writes:
>Ryan M Gill wrote:
>>>
>>>We're talking about a sci-fi future where any group may take any
>>>doctrine and overdo it.
>>
>>One then has to wonder what the Scientoligist of the GZG-verse are
>>doing to combat the evil Empire of Xanu....
>
>*snicker*  Send John Travolta after them.....
>
>I shouldn't laugh.  Some of my fellow evangelicals will probably think
>that
>rebuking them will suffice.....

(as another Evangelical - Presbyterian ilk - I must note that you forgot
to mention that  "rebuking" usually by the self annointed... I mean
appointed...  is done publicly and in a very loud voice... <grin>)

But then our Spanish instructor at work is a Tejana (female,
Mexican-American, childhood in Texas) whose father is a Protestant
Pastor.  And her now husband had to ask permission ("No" the first time)
to date her in college and the brother	went along as chaperone, of
course, the whole time they were dating.

For the SFRPG types, imagine *that*scenario in your game...

>>I'm sorry, not eating chocolate and coffee is the extreme!

Well, **eating** coffee seems pretty extreme itself...

But then I don't drink it either so what do I know?

>Well, yeah.
>
>3B^2

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Scenario Mill Stuff was RE: Let me see if I understand this....