Prev: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge Next: RE: ARMORED CARS

RE: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:04:42 +1100
Subject: RE: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians

G'day,

> Ankle Biters = able to crawl not walk.
> Cruisers = can shuffle along holding onto a table.
> Rugrats = Walkable toddlers
> House Apes = Under age 4.
> Yard Apes = older ones that are not allowed to run out of the yard.
>
> Am I forgetting any?

"Our other children" = all the people who you end up feeding and finding
beds for and that you're sure you didn't give birth to, they appear in
your
house mainly on Friday or weekend nights and you're sure they're not
yours
because if they were they'd be constantly reminded to brush their hair,
shave or grow a real beard, put their own coke bottles in the recycle
bin,
take their feet off the couch, find their own newly washed clothes (in
the
third basket from the left) and excuse themselves politely ;)

Prev: Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge Next: RE: ARMORED CARS