Prev: RE: FT: FTL Smorgasboard Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

Re: Religous extremities...Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:21:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Religous extremities...Re: [OT]Industrial Sludge

On 22-Mar-02 at 15:27, Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com) wrote:

> I'm sorry, not eating chocolate and coffee is the extreme!

I recently had to give up caffiene do to some adverse side
affects (I was a 2 or 3 triple shot latte a day drinker before
this) and recently discovered something unusual.  Not only
are coffee and chocolate high in caffiene, so is grapefruit.
Now I understand how the grapefruit diet works...

Prev: RE: FT: FTL Smorgasboard Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks