Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: RE: US Ranks (was: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks)

Re: goodbye..

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:11:04 -0500
Subject: Re: goodbye..

I didn't say it was a perfect (or even good) solution, but something
that those
people leaving might not know about.

*shrug*  Personally, I love the noise, it's part of what makes a good
conversation.

Rand.

--
Fsck, either way I'm screwed. -- petro (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
Now *that* is the Sysadmin's motto. -- Peter da Silva

Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: RE: US Ranks (was: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks)