Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

RE: Rules Of Engagement (was: Scouts.....) _

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:17:37 -0500
Subject: RE: Rules Of Engagement (was: Scouts.....) _

I have to laugh. I ran 'Moonbase Xi' DS2 game at ECC twice. I had Rules
of
Engagement They were quite simple: 'You cannot shoot at targets within X
inches of the base'. The base contained all the UN info on the Kra'Vak,
and
if destroyed would be a _huge_ blow to the survial of humans. In _both_
games, I had players from _both_ sides ask if they could break the ROE!
explained (again and again) that they could, but if the base was hit,
both
sides would loose the game.

---
Brian Bell