Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: Force sizes

Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:03:15 -0800
Subject: Re: Speaking of Kitbashing, was [DS] Dropships and Walking Drones and Guns

>From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@hotmail.com>

>*sniff*
>well that makes me feel slightly better *grin*

Though I WAS so impressed with the end results, I may buy a couple more
madcats for the same purpose.  *evil cackle*

>>>Well at least you didn't use a Marauder!
>
>>Used to have one of those, gave it away.
>
>That's perfectly reasonable
>(they're getting fairly rare at this stage)

After Fasa lost the rights to the original Robotech-based figures,
things
really went downhill.  Amazing they managed to kill such a popular
gaming
line.

>They both should make fairly excellent dropships though!
>Any chance of seeing the final product?

Again, only once 1) I've finished it to my own satisfaction and 2) I get

access to a digital camera.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: Re: Force sizes