Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases

RE: Scouts.....

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:19:04 -0400
Subject: RE: Scouts.....

Actually I would put that down to a leadership and motivation problem,
not
cowardice or stupidity.

More likely they are so task saturated that they can only spend the
minimum
on each task.  This would make their spot reports less than useful for
the
engineers.

That is where the leadership comes in, give them the time to do the
tasks
that are most important.

Motivation and discipline to get out there near the mines and under
those
bridges.

Bob Makowsky