Prev: Re: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places. Next: RE: We Were Soldiers

Re: OT African Americans Was RE: Librarians,

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:37:19 -0500
Subject: Re: OT African Americans Was RE: Librarians,

> mom hit on the idea of measuring our heights and, sure enough, the
white
> Richard was a full four inches taller than the black one.

We had two friend who were both named Mike Green, shared an apartment,
went to the same church, both played guitar...they eventually told
people to call them Light Green and Dark Green.

I could probably wrench this back onto topic with an essay on
discrimination within the IF, PAU, and border territory between the
two, but let's just say that ammo is a popular import and let it go.

Unless we want to do a shared worldbuilding exercise, of course.
"Cibola, an terran world, was discovered by the Alarishi Empire and
survey data auctioned off to the highest bidder.  ESU was outbid by a
coalition of PAU, IF, and a few smaller governments or
quasi-governments (megacorps, dissident groups such as the Rajputana
Sikhs, etc).  A more detailed recent survey has discovered
archaeological evidence of Kra'Vak inhabitants..."

Okay, someone run with it.

Prev: Re: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places. Next: RE: We Were Soldiers