Prev: Re: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places. Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

RE: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:10:22 -0500
Subject: RE: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

> >WHAT? She fences, plays wargames, and is a writer?!?!?!?!?
> >
> >I think I'm in love....sigh........
>
> Mary is firmly attached. And if she wasn't, there'd be a
> fairly long queue.... <GRIN>

This is the way it ALWAYS is with women of that caliber.

> She doesn't do fencing as such - between her and Dean, her
> SO, they run The Fight School,

(I'd like to hear more about this)

> which teaches people a realistic form of fighting with replica weapons
(European and
> Oriental styles) for fun and for display purposes. Watching
> Mary with sword and buckler is fascinating, but watching Dean
> with a katana is scary - especially as he's registered as
> blind and normally carries a white stick......

Sounds like Dead is one of those hyper-sensed individuals. I had the
honor of teaching a legally blind person Hikuta... She had an uncanny
talent that enabled her to know what you were going to do before YOU
knew it.

> They also run an airsoft club, doing a lot of running around woods and

> bunkers with AK47s and such.

Sounds like neat people! Sounds like we have a lot in common, love to
meet them. Bet they live across the pond, eh?

> Oh, and just to top it off, she writes Porn for women,
> too....    <BIGGER GRIN>

Ummmm.... That's one thing I don't do... At least not publicly....
<snicker>

Warren Shultzaberger
Hikuta - Easy, Fast, Effective Self-Defense!

Prev: Re: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places. Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)