Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places.

RE: Scouts.....

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:03:41 -0400
Subject: RE: Scouts.....

Or maybe the 19Ds are just not trained to do it properly.  Does not make
them stupid.

Bob Makowsky

And no I do not know any currently employed 19Ds so it could be possible
that every one of them currently on active duty is stupid.  I just doubt
it.

Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places.