Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:59:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, John Crimmins wrote:

> Oh, and that article that I was talking about is right here:
>
> http://www.jtzone.net/surdu/article/0002/1
>
> Very ingenious.

Oh, very cool indeed. We've been throwing around ideas for
skirmish-level
scenery for ages around here, and I've made a couple of starts on the
usual modular-corridor stuff, but that's complex and pretty hard to do
actual rooms in.

Pizza-box style stuff would be really cool. Cut the doors in the same
places and you could lay out several boxes side-by-side for different
arrangements, and each box would have it's own arrangement of rooms and
corridors!

There's a pair of large pizza boxes in my recycling downstairs; I think
I'm going to dig them out and see what can be made of them. Start with
grey spray paint, my bits box, my colour printer, and we'll see... Pics
sometime on my website, with an article, if it turns out.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)