Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight

Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:08:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Looking For Marders in all the Wrong Places.

--- Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.keme.co.uk> wrote:

> you want something to serve as a light tank or small
> APC, then look to 1/48
> models - there are some very nice (and cheap)
> Chinese-made ones on the
> market.

Speaking of which:  I have determined to my
satisfaction that there are no 1/48 scale Marder I A3
(the Bundeswher IFV, not the Whermacht tank destroyer)
models available anywhere in Central Texas.

I am now FREAKING DESPERATE and will do whatever is
necessary to secure 4 of these items.

Can ANYONE who can secure 1 or more 1/48 scale Marders
please contact me off-list.  I would prefer to get
them from people in the States to keep shipping costs
under control, but if necessary I will import them
from whereever you can find them.

John

Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts) Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight