Prev: satchel charges Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

From: "Radio Free R'Lyeh" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:25:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

I think you're thinking of Swashbuckler. It allowed HTH combat in a
tavern
or a ship to ship boarding action. It came with some great little
counters
like mugs, shelves you could topple, etc. Hmmm.....so when ya going to
run
it?

Tony Finan - This is who we are.
"Let the revels begin, let the fire be started. We're dancing for the
restless and the broken hearted."
This .sig terminates with Swan.